The rules of the game of Ms PacMan are the same to that of the original PacMan. Gathers points by eating dots and try to avoiding ghosts (you make contact with one and you lose a life). Energizers, or power-pellets, change the ghosts, which reverse their course and they can be eaten for extra points.
Play Ms Pacman on full screen by clicking here.
Ever feel we are stuck in the same place? Ever feel we just can’t get away? Are you exhausted of the news? Play the game the world is playing! I bet you will end up in the same place when your are done! Don’t believe me? Play and find out.
Get your own game with you as the pakman and your friends as the ghost! It’s easy and fast. Get it as a gift are for your enjoyment! This is what we need:
1.) Your face picture/anyface
2.) Send your friends picture/or idea of who the ghost should be
3.) Allow at least 7 days for delivery
NOTE: You will be given a link where you can play your game. It is a “swf file” and will only be able to be played online.
Get this custom made game of your own kind of ms-pakman, mr-pakman, or “your-pakman” for only $15.00.
- The game has four different mazes that appear in different sets of colors.
- Three of the four mazes have two sets of warp tunnels, as opposed to only one in the original Pac-Man.
- Unlike the original Pac-Man, the spaces in between the walls are filled in, making it easier to see where the path is.
- The ghosts’ behavior patterns are different and include semi-random movements, preventing the use of patterns to beat each level.
- Instead of appearing in the center of the maze, fruits bounce around the maze, entering and leaving through the warp tunnels. Once all fruits have been encountered, they appear in random sequence for the rest of the game.
- The orange ghost is named Sue, instead of Clyde.
- The three intermissions have changed to follow the developing relationship between Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man (from when they first meet to having a stork drop off their baby).
- The sound effects and music of the game are quite different from the Pac-Man sounds.
Read more on Ms Pac-Man from Wikipedia by clicking here